While playing Roblox on Windows and on mobile can feel like playing two Completely dissimilar games. So many mobile players wish they could play the Windows PC version in the same way as the mobile app for smartphones and tablets. However, is this really achievable? Below you will find out how to set up Roblox to look like the mobile app on Windows PCs.
It’s that simple for anyone to play Roblox mobile on their Windows PC. Those who typically play the mobile version of Roblox are now able instead to pursue its enjoyment on a Windows PC or a Windows laptop.
It’s nowhere simpler to swap between platforms than with BlueStacks 5, bringing the appearance of Roblox on PC to the mobile experience.
With BlueStacks, you can experience all your famous Android gaming experiences right from your PC, eliminating the hassle of a gaming laptop.
Follow these steps to find out how to get Roblox to look like mobile on windows:
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Click to install Roblox from the search results.
- Sign into your Google Play (Gmail) account.
- Search for Roblox in the search bar in the upper right corner.
- Sign in to your Roblox account.
- Start playing the Android mobile version of Roblox on PC.
BlueStacks ensures your favorite mobile games are available to you for FREE.
You may like: